St Vincent’s Private Community Hospital, Griffith (SVPCHG) will be a private healthcare facility providing care to surgical, medical and procedural patients alike. The facility will comprise Inpatient and Day Only beds, two Operating Rooms, Consulting Suites and will accommodate the Murrumbidgee Clinical Teaching and Learning Centre (MCT&LC) in collaboration with educational and clinical partners.
SVPCHG will join other NSW arm facilities of St Vincent’s Health Australia (SVHA). SVHA is the largest Catholic not for profit health care provider in Australia.
- The Griffith community are key stakeholders in the establishment of SVPCHG including business and general community, Griffith City Council, Local medical Practitioners, Visiting Medical Specialists, Griffith Base Hospital, Murrumbidgee Medicare Local and the Catholic Diocese of Wagga Wagga
- The clinical profile for SVPCHG will reflect the Griffith community’s needs and will provide specialist referral, local clinician involvement and will assist patients’ treatments closer to home where possible.
- SVPCHG will be owned by Griffith City Council and operated by St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Sydney and St Vincent’s Health Australia.
- By partnering with educational and clinical partners to provide the MCT&LC, SVPCHG aims to provide a net increase in qualified and experienced staff to support the health care needs of Griffith and the surrounding community.
- The Operational Planning is currently underway to ensure that all aspects of the service will function effectively and efficiently, whilst maximizing effort to ensure that the service is viable and financially sustainable.
- The Griffith Community deserve state of the art services and equipment to support the specialist services being offered
- Whilst much of the funding has been raised to support the development of SVPCHG significant funds are still required to support the project.
Key equipment requirements include (and not limited to):
- Inpatient beds x 20
- Inpatient bed side lockers x 20
- Patient room fit outs x 20 (TV and audio, furnishings)
- Day Only beds x 20
- Day treatment chairs x 8
- Operating tables x 2
- Anaesthetic machines x2
- Anaesthetic equipment x 2 (such as ventilators, monitoring equipment such as pulse oximetry, ECG
- Reception fit out – lounge chairs, coffee tables, TV and audio
- Specialty surgical equipment such as phacoemulsifier, microscopes, flexible fibreoptic scopes (gastroscopes, colonoscopes and associated video equipment), arthroscopic telescopes, cystoscopies,
- General office furniture such as computers, printers, office chairs
- Kitchenware such as crockery, glassware, cutlery, silverware
- Fit out for Sterilising Services – washers, dryers, disinfectors, ultrasonic cleaners, sterilisers
Other fundraising opportunities:
- Naming rights – if you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact us via ‘Quick links’ or the ‘Contact Us’ page